Monday, March 25, 2013

Notetaking

Please go to the following website and sign up for a free account. Please make your username your full name. For example, my username is Mister Clark. Do not use a nickname that I will not recognize!



Once registered, click on the following link to sign up for my class:



Simply title your set of note cards "Research Paper - topic 1, topic 2, topic 3."
For each notecard, type the name of the author of the source (or the title of the article or website if no author is listed) in the left box and the note itself in the right box. It is my experience that direct quotes are most helpful. Use quotation marks for each direct quote to help you avoid accidental plagiarism.

Please upload 15 notecards to my class, "ENG III Clark," by midnight Wednesday, March 27th. Note cards submitted late will result in a loss of points.

Danke, Amanda.



No comments:

Post a Comment